Buckley Place, Sandbach

Shared Ownership £161,000

3 Bedroom House

Ref: EAXML11448_11968490
Buy 70% share, rent remaining 30% We are delighted to offer this semi-detached three-bedroom family home which is offeres for sale under the shared ownership scheme. The property briefly comprises; entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge with French doors to the garden, kitchen/dining room which boasts integrated appliances, and on the first floor are three bedrooms with the master including an en-suite. Externally, the side garden offers a lovely space and patio for entertaining. One allocated parking space. The property is found on a popular development on the outskirts of Sandbach and benefits from being a short distance to Sandbach train station, M6 motorway and supermarkets. Viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate all this home has to offer! Read more

Important information

This is a Freehold property.

The Guild of Property Professionals: Mortgage Calculator

Red Dot Estates Ltd

Red Dot Estates Ltd

2 Hightown



CW11 1GA

United Kingdom

Tel: 01270 766656
E-Mail: sales@reddotestates.co.uk

Arrange a Viewing Videoette EPC Brochure Printable Details Request a Phone Call Request Details E-Mail Agent Stamp Duty Calculator